Best Canada PR Visa Consultants in Chennai, India
Expressway Immigration Consultancy Services® (EWICS) is awarded as the Best Canada PR Visa Consultants in Chennai, India for the outstanding 100% Success ratio in the Canadian Immigration Programs for Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).
With so many years of industry experience and deep understanding about Canada immigration laws, we have become the most bankable name in the Industry. Being one of the finest Immigration consultants in India, we welcome you to consult us FREE! Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. If you are an immigration aspirant looking to address your doubts and worries regarding Canada Immigration, Reach us simply through phone to our well-versed Immigration experts today!
What does having a Canada PR Visa mean?
Canada PR Visa: You have most of the same rights and obligations as Canadian citizens.
This is a visa for a lifetime (as long you accumulate 2 years of residency days in each 5 year period).
After 3 years you can apply for a Canadian citizenship.
You can then maintain a dual citizenship between Canada and India.
What are the benefits of having a Canada PR Visa?
- Income: Earn in dollars.
- Education: Your kids study in for free in Canadian schools. Study in world-class colleges and universities at prices far lower than the US.
- Health: You can enjoy the best healthcare facilities in the world.
- Retirement: Canada is rated as one of the best countries in the world and you can be assured of a retirement you will enjoy.
- Your family: You can sponsor your relatives to join you in Canada.
- Freedom Live, work and study in any Canadian province or territory.
- Travel: Canadian passport allows you to travel visa free to a number of countries.
- Investment: Best investment for your money. Better returns than gold, mutual funds, stocks or FD.
Living in Canada can be a life changing experience. It is a popular living location with people who enjoy all the modern conveniences that are found in the western world whilst enjoying the natural beauty of the Country.
- Visa Free Countries : 173, Rank: 2 (Visa Restriction Index 2014)
- GDP per Capita : $43,100
- Currency : Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Tax rates : 0 to 50% + Surcharge taxes (Varies), Sales Tax 5% to 15%, Corporate tax 11%-15% (federal) + 0%-16% (provincial)
- Location : North America
- Capital : Ottawa
- Population : 34.835 million
- Language : English 58.7%, French 22%, Other 19.3%
- Religions : Christian 67.2%, Muslim 3.2%, Hindu 1.5%, Sikh 1.4%, Buddist 1.1%, Jewish 1%, No religion 23.9%
- Government Type : Parliamentary democracy, a federation, and a constitutional monarchy.
Located in the northernmost part of North America, Canada has a very large and diverse range of geographic features. Canada is divided into 10 provinces and 2 territories. Canada stretches from the Pacific Ocean on the west, to the Atlantic Ocean on the east. Northern Canada reaches into the Arctic Circle, while southern Canada stretches below the northern points of the United States.
Canada has a very small population, 28 million people, for its geographic size. Much of Canada is still wilderness, cover by forests. The Rocky Mountains cover a major part of western Canada — British Columbia, the Yukon Territory, and the western part of Alberta. West-central Canada is mostly prairie, consisting of large grain farms.
The east-central part of Canada are the provinces of Ontario and Quebec. These are major population and industrial areas.
Canada is known for its scenic wonders like the Niagara Falls largest fall in the world and the Northern islands of Canada located in the Arctic Circle.
Canada has the second highest standard of living in the G-20,measured by GDP per capita. Inflation rate being low your families can benefit from a reasonable cost of living.Canada has been consistently rated by the UN as the best country to live in.
Canada being the second biggest country is very rich in natural resources and oil reserves. The real estate rates in most Canadian traditional locations are cheap compared to other developed countries.
In a developed country like Canada, new products are continually being produced for use within Canada and to be exported to other countries for profit.
Mercer carried out an extensive cost of living survey for overseas workers in 2016. The survey covers 209 cities and measures the comparative cost of over 200 items in each location, including housing, transport, food, clothing, household goods and entertainment.
The survey found that Canadian cities have lower living costs than many other locations in the developed world.
Canada is a great place to work and has lots of opportunities for skilled workers in Canada has the most stable banking system in the world as per the World Economic Forum. Canada also has been rated by Bloomberg as the second best place in the World for doing business.
Education system is extremely important to Canadian and their standards across the country are comparatively quite high. Children begin Grade One at six years of age and the academic year is from September to June but in some instances you may find January Intakes. Secondary schools are upto 11th or 12th Grade and from there students can select the college/university from where they would like to pursue their studies.
There are a varied number of schools, colleges and universities to choose from depending on your geographical location, type and size of institution.
Canada spends more on education (per capita) than anyother country in G8.
Schools, Colleges and Universities in Canada provide the best of infrastructure and support also ESL (English as second language medium)
The OECD compared the performance of school students in 65 countries in mathematics, reading and science. As per the survey report Students in Canadian schools performed better than students from any other English speaking countries. This ensures the best of education that Canada can provide to your children when you migrate.
Canada has diversity in its culture due to the Canadian immigration policy. Since 1890s it had started inviting people from all over the world to settle in their country. Immigrants were encouraged to retain their cultural identities, traditions and customs.
English and French are the preferred language in Canada and are also recognized as the “official language” in Canada. Canadians are very polite, soft spoken and tolerant people by nature.
They follow their customs and etiquette in terms of Meeting & Greeting, Gift Giving, Dinning Etiquette as well as Business Etiquette and Protocol.
Life Expectancy is the most important reason that makes Canada a good place to live.Life expectancy has increased in Canada due to improvement in public health, modern medicine and nutrition.
Canadians are more aware of their health and how to maintain a better quality of life by eating right, exercising and regular medical assessments.
All Canadian Resident and permanent residents can apply for Public Health Insurance. The benefit is that if you have a public health care insurance you need not pay for most of your health care services as its paid through taxes. All you need to do is show your public health insurance card at the hospital or medical clinic. Every province would provide free emergency medical services even if the public health insurance card is not available.
Canada’s healthcare is superior; they were able to eliminate diseases like the measles. Canada keeps up with the latest technology in medical equipment and medicines and boasts a life expectancy of nearly 80 years.
Safety & Security:
Canada is considered one of the safest destinations in the world. Crime rates are low, the police force is trusted and quick to respond.
The Canadian Safety and Security Program (CSSP) indulges in strengthening Canadas ability to anticipate, prepare for prevent, face and recover from Natural Disasters, serious accidents crime and terrorism through the operations and intelligence of Science and Technology.
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has rated Canada 9.7 out of 10 when it comes to the safety and security of your family which proves that the first priority of the Canadian Government is to protect the safety and security of its people both home and abroad.
What We do to Help You Settle in Canada?
- Consultation: We believe that upright guidance and consultation is the first step to a growing career in Canada, Australia etc. For this, our highly qualified and decade experienced Immigration Experts will help you with initial counselling on visa processing.
- Evaluation: We only take up case files that are eligible in the view of the Embassy. To know whether your profile is needed by country or not, our team of Evaluation Experts assesses your profile as per the immigration requirements of the country. And also help you with the instant result – showing your best chances for the PR visa.
- Documentation: Once you sign-up for complete a visa documentation, we help you with all that takes to get you the visa- assessment, visa application, document guidance, document submission, visa fee payment assistance etc. A dedicated case officer will be assigned to your case file and be at your guidance all through- until you get your visa in hand.
Need to Apply Canada PR Visa?
We have helped a numerous Express Entry candidates to permanently settle in Canada. Book a Free Consultation to get Canadian Permanent Resident Visa!
709 Prince Center Building, 2nd Floor, Pathari Road Lane, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights East,
Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, India. Land Mark: Near Thousand Lights Metro station B2 Entrance.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday (09.30 am to 5.00 pm) ; On all Saturdays (09.30 am to 2.30 pm)