Latest Express Entry Draw #236 | 4,750 Invitations Issued on November 23, 2022
Express Entry Draw #236 Summary:
Date of Draw: November 23, 2022
Number of Invitations Issued: 4,750
Minimum CRS: 491
Program Specified: Non-specified
Tie-breaking rule: October 13, 2022 11:22:17 UTC
Express Entry likely to change in 2023
Into late 2022 and early 2023, candidates can expect that Express Entry draws will continue as they are and CRS scores will be the main deciding factor in issuing ITAs.
However, starting in 2023, the recently passed Bill C-19 means IRCC will have the authority to conduct targeted draws. The criteria for receiving an ITA could vary between draws depending on Canada’s most pressing economic need.
For example, an individual could receive an ITA based on their occupation, education or language abilities. Immigration Minister Sean Fraser has said that these targeted draws will better place new permanent residents on a path to success while also ensuring that urgent gaps in Canada’s workforce are filled.
Highlights Of The Latest Express Entry Draw
- This is the 11th consecutive draw under the no program specified immigration program category.
- In addition, this is the 11th consecutive time the CRS cut-off is reduced with each draw.
- In this continuation, from July 6, 2022, to the latest express entry draw, CRS is reduced by 66 points.
- As far as, Canada PR has concerned, 66 points reduction is one of the significant phenomena. Because the CRS points made a huge impact on the selection of any candidate.
- If we observed when the No Program Specified draws were begun Canadian Immigration invited only 1500 candidates. On the other end, now they are inviting almost 5000 candidates with each draw.
- As a result, within six months and from the eleven draws the IRCC invited more than 35,000 candidates through No Program Specified draws.
- As compared with the past fourteen draws before July 6, 2022, the department invited almost 11,000 candidates only.
- Additionally, there are likely chances that the new latest change in the NOC pattern will also play a major role to invite more and more candidates for Canada PR.
Here are the 16 newly eligible occupations:
- Payroll administrators
- Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants
- Sheriffs and bailiffs
- Correctional service officers
- By-law enforcement and other regulatory officers
- Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers
- Pest controllers and fumigators
- Other repairers and servicers
- Transport truck drivers
- Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors
The Latest Draw and Their Comparison
|Draw’s Number||Date Of Draw||Immigration Program||Invitation To Apply||CRS
|236||November 23, 2022||No Program Specified||4,750||491|
|235||November 9, 2022||No Program Specified||4,750||494|
|234||October 26, 2022||No Program Specified||4,750||496|
|233||October 12, 20||No Program Specified||4,250||500|
|232||September 28, 2022||No Program Specified||3,750||504|
|231||September 14, 2022||No Program Specified||3,250||510|
|230||August 31, 2022||No program specified||2,750||516|
|229||August 17, 2022||No program specified||2,250||525|
|228||August 3, 2022||No program specified||2,000||533|
|227||July 20, 2022||No program specified||1,750||542|
|226||July 6, 2022||No program specified||1,500||557|
|Total NO PROGRAM SPECIFIC Invitations till now||35,750|
Need to Apply Canada PR Visa?
We have helped a numerous Express Entry candidates to permanently settle in Canada. Book a Free Consultation to get Canadian Permanent Resident Visa!
709 Prince Center Building, 2nd Floor, Pathari Road Lane, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights East,
Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, India. Land Mark: Near Thousand Lights Metro station B2 Entrance.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday (09.30 am to 5.00 pm) ; On all Saturdays (09.30 am to 2.30 pm)