First Nova Scotia PNP Draw of the year 2022 invites Nurses
Nova Scotia PNP Draw invited 278 nurses in the Express Entry pool to apply for a Provincial Nomination on February 08, 2022.
Invited candidates had at least three years of experience working as a nurse and a minimum three-year educational credential. They also required a Canadian Language Benchmark of at least 9 in each area of the English or French exam.
The recent round of invitations was held through Nova Scotia’s Labour Market Priorities stream, a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) operated by the province.
What is Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream:
The Labour Market Priorities stream was launched in August 2018 to give Nova Scotia the flexibility to target certain occupations and candidates through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program.
The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream selects candidates in the federal Express Entry system who meet provincial labour market needs to apply for nomination. Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply.
CRITERIA FOR THE FEBRUARY 8, 2022, DRAW FOR NURSES ARE AS FOLLOWS. CANDIDATES MUST:
- Primary occupation listed as a Registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse (NOC 3012),
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse by providing letters of reference from employers,
- CLB score of 9, or higher, in English or French in all language abilities,
- Bachelor’s degree or completion of a program of 3 or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute,
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the pool of candidates.
Candidates must submit their application within 30 calendar days of receiving a Letter of Interest (LOI). Once Nova Scotia approves the application, and the candidate accepts the provincial nomination, they will receive an additional 600 points toward their CRS score. These additional points virtually guarantee an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in an upcoming Express Entry draw.
Draws have been conducted in the past were targeted below NOC’s :
- French speakers.
- Candidates with a job offer.
- Registered nurses or registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012).
- Advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123).
- Carpenters (NOC 7271).
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111).
- Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214).
- Social and community service workers (NOC 4212).
- Motor vehicle body repairers and automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers (NOCs 7322 or 7321).
- Programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174).
- Other Financial Officers (NOC 1114).
Why Choose Expressway Immigration?
Expressway Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Chennai, India backed by an efficient and professional team. Our Immigration professionals have helped more than 40,000 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.
Do you want to Immigrate to Canada?
Book a free consultation and start your Canada Immigration process now !
Call : +918939263766 |+919566677734 |+917092556334