Nova Scotia PNP Draw invites programmers and media developers
The Nova Scotia PNP Draw invited Express Entry candidates with experience as a Programmer and Interactive Media Developer (NOC 2174) to apply for nomination through the Labour Market Priorities Stream.
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream selects candidates in the federal Express Entry system who meet provincial labour market needs to apply for nomination. Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply.
Criteria for the Oct. 22, 2020, draw are as follows. Candidates must:
- Have a primary occupation of programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Provide letters of reference from employers, as outlined in the application guide, to demonstrate that they have three or more years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in NOC 2174 within the five years preceding the application.
- Have at least one year of experience in NOC O, A or B in Canada.
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 7 or higher in English in all language abilities as demonstrated by providing results from a language test approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. *
- Hold a bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.*
- Apply no later than 11:59 p.m. Nov. 21, 2020.
* You must include copies of language tests and proof of education to meet the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree or higher with your application. Proof of education must include an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by an organization designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada if your educational credential was obtained outside of Canada.
To apply you must:
- receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued;
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses;
- have legal status in your current country of residence;
- meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest; and
- have a valid Express Entry number and meet all IRCC criteria for the Express Entry pool.
Do you want to Immigrate to Canada?
Book a free consultation and start your Canada Immigration process now !
Call : +918939263766 |+919566677734 |+917092556334