10 Simple Steps to apply Canada PR Visa
The Steps to apply Canada PR Visa as a Federal Skilled Worker is outlined below. If your application is approved you are then granted Permanent Resident status in Canada. After living in Canada for three years within a five year period as a Permanent Resident, you may qualify to apply for Canadian Citizenship.
Find out if you qualify.
Write an approved language test.
Have your education assessed by a designated organization.
Create your Express Entry profile.
Wait to receive an “Invitation to Apply”.
Increase your Comprehensive Ranking System score, if required.
Receive an “Invitation to Apply”.
Submit your application for permanent residency within 60 days.
Wait for your application to be assessed and approved within an average of six months.
Obtain your immigrant visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residency document (COPR) and immigrate to Canada!
Migrate to Canada on PR Visa
- Work & Settle in Canada.
- Immigrate in less than 8 months.
- Check Your Eligibility for Immigration.
- Avail of free education for children.
- Great alternative to H1-B.
- Migrate with Family.
Who is Eligible for Canada PR
Migrate to Canada under Express Entry Program
- Express Entry is a system used by the Canadian government to manage applications for Canadian permanent residence through some of economic immigration programs. The Express Entry system is used to manage applications for qualified & skilled workers.
- Canada introduced the Express Entry system in January 2015. Those who have one year of (Skilled work experience) are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under this program.
- We encourage applicants to apply immediately as we anticipate this to become one of the world’s most popular immigration programs. It is a great opportunity for those looking to work & settle in Canada.
Need Immigration Help?
We have helped a numerous Express Entry candidates to permanently settle in Canada. Book a Free Consultation to get Canadian Permanent Resident Visa!
709 Prince Center Building, 205 Second Floor, Pathari Road Lane, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights East,
Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday (09.30 am to 5.00 pm) ; On all Saturdays (09.30 am to 2.30 pm)