Last Updated on December 20, 2021: Saskatchewan has launched a new Expression Of Interest (EOI) pool targeting 21 healthcare occupations for Canada immigration to the province.
Through the International Healthcare Worker EOI, the province plans to link qualified candidates with healthcare job vacancies through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Candidates submit a profile to show their interest in working in Saskatchewan in one of the occupations, plus their qualifications.
Those with the required skills are then contacted by SINP officials with job vacancies, plus help on where and how to apply.
Candidates with a job offer can then apply for immigration from the SINP’s International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer sub-category or the new Hard-to-Fill Skills Pilot.
International Healthcare Worker EOI: Eligible Occupations
|1252||Health Information Management Practitioner|
|3012||Registered Nurse and Registered Psychiatric Nurse|
|3141||Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist|
|3211||Combined Laboratory & X‐Ray Technologist, Clinical Genetics Technologist, and Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|3212||Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants|
|3214||Respiratory Therapists, Cardiopulmonary Function Technologist, Perfusionist|
|3215||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist, Medical Radiation Technologist, Nuclear Medicine Technologist|
|3216||Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer|
|3217||Cardiology Technologist and Cardiovascular Technologist, Electroneurophysiology Technologist|
|3223||Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants|
|3233||Licensed Practical Nurse|
|3234||Emergency Medical Technician|
|3237||Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment|
|3413||Continuing Care Assistant|
|4151||Psychologist (Masters and PhD)|
International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer Sub-Category
This sub-category is for skilled workers who have a job offer for a skilled occupation in Saskatchewan. Candidates outside Canada or with proof of legal status in Canada both qualify.
What Are The Requirements For The Employment Offer Sub-Category?
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid;
- Have at least one-year experience in the past 10 years in your intended occupation;
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. Employers and regulatory bodies may ask for higher;
- Obtain the appropriate licensure in Saskatchewan where your profession is regulated or is a skilled trade. For skilled trades, a certificate is required from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
- Have an offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan.
- Valid SINP Job Approval Letter;
- Job-offer must be in NOC A, B, 0, or a designated trade.
Saskatchewan Hard-To-Fill Skills Pilot: Candidate Requirements
- Full-time, permanent offer of employment and SINP job approval letter for an eligible occupation from a registered Saskatchewan employer.
- Meet a minimum Canadian Official Language proficiency level.
- Meet the minimum educational and work experience requirements, which include having at least one year of work experience in the same occupation as the job offer or six-month work experience in that job in Saskatchewan.
How can Expressway Immigration Help ?
The most important aspect of the Canada Immigration Program is to provide complete and accurate information/documentation and get an Invitation. Without an invitation, you are unable to apply for permanent residence through Provincial Nominee Program. In order to receive an invitation in Saskatchewan Healthcare Occupations Expression of Interest Pool , you have to be selected from a pool of applicants who are competing for an invitation.
Our job is to make your profile STAND OUT from the crowd. We will assess your case, highlight the best aspects of your application, and make sure that you have obtained the highest eligible score! This way, your chances of getting an invitation are maximized.